Top 10 List – Ten Reasons Why You Should Have a Tubal Reversal (TR) Surgery
by Dr. Bernard Rosenfeld, MD
Each year, more than 700,000 women undergo a tubal ligation in the United States. More women than you might think who have had tubal ligation surgery in their 20′s later regret that decision. This surgery was once considered permanent, but thanks to advances in modern medicine, today many women are able to have this reversed and conceive again through microscopic tubal reversal. The decision to have a tubal ligation reversal surgery is a wise one when you approach it with good reasoning and a healthy attitude! Here are some important things to consider:
1. He’s the BEST at what he does - Microscopic tubal reversal surgery has been called the ultimate in microsurgical procedures and is indeed one of the most challenging surgeries in medicine. Internationally Renowned Tubal Reversal Specialist Dr. Bernard Rosenfeld in Houston, Texas has over 30 years of experience and is widely known to be the best at performing tubal reversal with THOUSANDS of successful pregnancies, so you know you will be in good hands.
2. Tubal Ligation Reversal has many advantages over IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) - IVF often costs over $15,000 per cycle, and multiple cycles may be required for a single pregnancy, while Tubal Ligation Reversal is an extremely effective technique and costs much less at $6400 ($6000 without the ON-Q PainBuster) when performed by Dr. Rosenfeld. Also, with a tubal reversal procedure, you will have the ability to have MULTIPLE PREGNANCIES, and many of our patients do! If after reviewing your tubal sterilization medical records Dr. Rosenfeld feels that you would have a higher success rate with IVF over tubal reversal, he will recommend the best IVF center in your area. We will be 100% honest with you, because our goal is for you to have a baby.
3. There are virtually NO RISKS or side effects! Tubal reversal surgery is safe, effective, and risk free & there are no proven side effects if you already possess good reproductive health. Certain factors like age limit, length of tubes and sperm count are considered before suggesting tubal ligation reversal surgery. Although untying your tubes can be said to be risk free, the aforementioned factors will determine your range of risks, side effects, and success after completion of the procedure.
4. You want to keep it real - tubal ligation reversal surgery gives you the ability to conceive naturally and normally, without the need for multiple visits to the doctor after your procedure is completed. You will be able to conceive your baby naturally through sexual intercourse within a few months after surgery!
5. Pain free technique - You will be home within 4 hours after surgery, and if you choose to have our ON-Q PainBuster, you will experience little to NO PAIN. Dr. Rosenfeld is the only tubal ligation reversal specialist in Houston who offers the ON-Q PainBuster, a pain-relieving system that provides continuous delivery of local anesthetic that is only offered at elite medical facilities.
6. It’s Affordable - Tubal reversal costs less than you might think! However, be sure that there are no hidden fees added because of your weight or other circumstances. Our all-inclusive fee of $6400 ($6000 without the On-Q PainBuster) includes all aspects of the tubal reversal procedure and postoperative care. It also includes any other procedure needed for best results (removal of fibroids or ovarian cysts). This price includes all hospital charges, anesthesia, operating room, recovery room, physician surgical assistant, ultrasound, take home medicines, and pre and post-operative visits.
7. Increased chances of pregnancy - Our use of Ultra-fine 10-0 sutures promotes rapid healing and contributes to higher successful tubal reversal outcomes. Other doctors claim a 70% success rate and higher, but what they often don’t tell you is their high rate of tubal or ectopic pregnancies. Dr. Rosenfeld uses Ultra-fine 10-0 sutures, like the ones used in delicate eye surgeries, and state-of-the-art adhesion prevention barriers, greatly reducing trauma to your body and the risk of adhesion to the Fallopian tubes. These techniques promote rapid healing and contribute to very best success for tubal ligation reversal – with a success rate of 80% successful pregnancies [BABIES!] for his patients along with giving them the ability to have many subsequent pregnancies.
8. Rapid healing – with virtually no visible scarring! You will be able to quickly resume activity and begin strengthening following the procedure, prompting a quicker healing and a more rapid recovery should you choose to have our ON-Q PainBuster. The incision is about 3 inches located at the hair line so it is virtually undetectable – and is closed using a plastic surgery technique and sutures, resulting in minimal scarring.
9. Attention to details- Look for a surgeon who schedules no more than one or two procedures per day. You’ll want a surgeon who doesn’t rush through surgery because there are multiple surgeries scheduled. Dr. Rosenfeld will do everything possible to find any additional gynecological problems such as fibroids, polyps or other abnormal conditions which can be corrected during surgery. A thorough ultrasound before surgery and a hysteroscopy during surgery are typically used. Any existing problems observed during the tubal reversal surgery will be treated during your surgery- greatly reducing the chances of your needing any additional surgeries before being able to conceive.
10. Thousands of happy moms! This is the most important item on this list. Because Dr. Rosenfeld’s patients are SO pleased, they are happy to talk with you about their experiences! Visit our testimonials page on our website to see tons of letters and BABY PHOTOS from pleased moms and dads. We encourage you to contact our patients via email and hear for yourself why they are so happy with their outcomes!
Click here: www.RosenfeldMD.com to visit Dr. Rosenfeld’s website and for more information on Tubal Reversals, have your questions answered and schedule a free consultation.
Dr. Bernard Rosenfeld and his staff are available 8am-9pm CST to answer tubal reversal questions and address any concerns you may have. Either send a message through email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 866-790-0095 for a complimentary consultation.
Originally published October 5, 2012 – Updated May 6, 2014
Village Toymaker in Memphis Tennessee Features Famous Silhouette Artist Cindi
Meet Cindi Rose, the world’s best silhouette artist and have a treasured hand-cut heirloom for you and your loved ones! Just $25 each person, with duplicate copies for the grandparents at only $15 each.
This is perfect for Easter and Mother’s Day gifts!
Cindi a fourth generation artist, performs the lost art of profile cutting. C. H. Rose does not trace the shadow or use a camera, she directly cuts an accurate and detailed profile from authentic silhouette paper in 2 minutes a person.
Children don’t have to sit still. She will flatter adults– at their request, reducing a nose, or double chin.
Cindi will be on-hand at two Memphis-area stores where she will be available to create exceptional, unique, keepsake silhouette art from life or from pictures of your child, pet, or loved-ones.
Each silhouette is a custom work of art, and framing is available.
This is a fantastic opportunity to add to your family heirloom collection.
Appointments should be secured with $10 deposits by phone or Toymakr1@bellsouth.com
View Silhouettesbycindi.com to see Cindi Harwood Rose’s amazing paper shade artworks!
On March 25th at 6pm the world’s top silhouette artists will converge at Audi Central Houston 2120 Southwest Freeway, Houston, Texas 77098 to compete with one another in a display of artistry and skill in silhouette cutting.
America’s top silhouette artist Cindi Rose will host a “Snip-Off” with Europe’s top silhouettest internationally recognized Premier silhouette King and Queen– a royal competition and an attempt to beat Cindi’s fastest record at the World-Record Challenge!
Be part of this amazing event, contribute to English film festival silhouette history with top profile cut artists and watch the filming the documentary Silhouette Secrets produced for British Film Festivals, touted by the BBC.
Please come watch, let Cindi snip your silhouette and contribute to this important historical, informative documentary and enjoy a great exploration of silhouette artistry, in Houston Texas, America’s fastest growing and most dynamic city and the medical and energy capital of the globe.
Help make this happen by attending the documentary filming! 300 guests are needed for the competition.
The Houston event is March 25 at Audi Central Houston
2120 Southwest Freeway, Houston, Texas 77098 at 6:00 PM, only $20 per person
Please consider donating to this campaign, and sharing and inviting your friends.
You will receive the most up-to date info when you RSVP via facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/472000439568663/
The silhouette King of Europe will meet Cindi, America’s silhouette Queen to silhouette for cancer prevention and for this English documentary. The Houston event is March 25 at 6 PM, only $20 per person (less than half their normal prices and you get a silhouette by Cindi Rose)– please also consider donating to this campaign– Silhouettes that night benefit cancer survivors and their families as well as children’s cancers!
More event details are available on the Holly Rose Ribbon website: http://hollyroseribbon.org/americas-top-silhouette-artist-cindi-to-snip-off-with-europes-top-silhouettest/
Please FollowFollow @adorcharm
Please FollowFollow @houstonsocial
- Top 10 List – Reasons to Have a Tubal Reversal (TR) Surgery
- World’s Best Silhouette Artist comes to Memphis Area!
- America’s top silhouette artist Cindi Rose to “Snip-Off” with Europe’s top silhouettest
- Silhouette portraits make great gifts of love!
- Silhouette Cindi Wonderland Pop Artist Gallery Show
- ador on Cancelled My Sprint Account After 14 Years
- Danielle on Cancelled My Sprint Account After 14 Years
- Danielle on School Silhouette Artist Cindi Fund-raiser Saves the Day
- ador on School Silhouette Artist Cindi Fund-raiser Saves the Day
- ador on Dr. Franklin Rose gives Former ‘Bachelor’ Contestant Vienna Girardi the Nose She has Wanted All her Life!
TagsCindi Harwood Rose Cindi Rose Cindi Rose silhouettes for survivors Dr. Franklin Rose Erica Rose fastest fundraising event greatest museum-quality paper profile portraits premier silhouette artists Rose Ribbon Foundation silhouette artist silhouette artists silhouettes by Cindi Victorian silhouettes