The cause, is to celebrate the fantastic strides in cancer research made by The Rose Ribbon Foundation and Susan B. Komen. Cindi is joined by her Houston friends, Cynthia Sinatra, and her daughter, Victoria Brink.
“Aspen Peak, Komen Aspen, Mason Morse Real Estate, and Brian Hazen hosted a ladies luncheon to raise funds and awareness for breast cancer research. Hosted at the home of Roberta Allen and Howard Miller, 30 exclusive guests were treated to healthy fare by chef Clark Church, signature St- Germain cocktails, and Cadeau gifts. Acclaimed silhouette artist and guest of honor Cindi Rose created portraits for each attendee.” ~~lunch for the cure
Cindi, a third generation fine artist, has done silhouettes over 35 years, and is considered the world’s fastest premier silhouette artist. You can view her write-up in the Guild of American Papercutters, or in American Profile Magazine, where Cindi Harwood Rose was chosen as an American hero, for her silhouettes for cancer survivors, which can be ordered on-line from CindiSilhouettes@gmail.com. For more information and booking information please visit silhouettesbycindi.com or roseribbon.org.
Houston ForcastHouston81 °F Moonlit night
Wind speed: 10 k/h
Direction : SouthSunrise : 6:57 am | Sunset : 7:47 pmHumidity : 82 % | Visibility : 10 km | Pressure : 0.03 bar
Please FollowFollow @adorcharm
Please FollowFollow @houstonsocial
- Alexandria VA Library Event to honor the 1939 Sit-In 75th Anniversary
- Lifestyle Expert Cheryl Najafi to Debut her Cookbook in Houston
- Houstonian’s Stem Cell Donation Helps Save Child’s Life in California
- Reality Princess Erica Rose to Compete on ABC’s WipeOut
- Houston Heights Guitar Tech Grand Opening Party a Rocking Success
- ador on Cancelled My Sprint Account After 14 Years
- Danielle on Cancelled My Sprint Account After 14 Years
- Danielle on School Silhouette Artist Cindi Fund-raiser Saves the Day
- ador on School Silhouette Artist Cindi Fund-raiser Saves the Day
- ador on Dr. Franklin Rose gives Former ‘Bachelor’ Contestant Vienna Girardi the Nose She has Wanted All her Life!
TagsCindi Harwood Rose Cindi Rose Cindi Rose silhouettes for survivors Dr. Franklin Rose Erica Rose fastest fundraising event greatest museum-quality paper profile portraits premier silhouette artists Rose Ribbon Foundation silhouette artist silhouette artists silhouettes by Cindi Victorian silhouettes