Via Entertainment Tonight ET Online; By RAPHAEL CHESTANG
Vienna Girardi (“The Bachelor“) underwent a nose-sculpting procedure on July 15 and ET’s cameras were there capturing it all.
“I want to have a feminine nose,” Vienna explained, revealing that she’s been teased about the shape of her nose since she was a small child. “I don’t want to be called horse face.”
Fellow former “The Bachelor” contestant Erica Rose encouraged Vienna to go through with the procedure and suggested her father, a plastic surgeon, for the job. Although, Vienna and Erica were on two different seasons of “The Bachelor,” they became close friends when they shot “Bachelor Pad” together.
Erica’s dad, celebrity plastic surgeon Dr. Franklin Rose, practices in Houston, Texas, and he described the hour-long surgery as “routine.”
Before the procedure, Vienna couldn’t contain her enthusiasm, gushing, “I think the most exciting thing about this process is that in a week I’m going to take the bandages off … and I’ll be able to look in the mirror and see a beautiful nose.”
Please FollowFollow @@adorcharm
Please FollowFollow @@houstonsocial
- Silhouette Artist Cindi Rose is Ciao Bella Magazine Cover Girl
- Renowned Silhouette Artist Cindi Rose Cuts Profiles to Benefit Philippine Relief Efforts
- Scruples Boutique Features Premier Silhouette Artist Cindi
- Web Developers in the Spotlight: The Problems With the ACA Healthcare Websites
- Why I think Google’s Decision Regarding Keyword Data Removal From Analytics is a Good Thing
- ador on Cancelled My Sprint Account After 14 Years
- Danielle on Cancelled My Sprint Account After 14 Years
- Danielle on School Silhouette Artist Cindi Fund-raiser Saves the Day
- ador on School Silhouette Artist Cindi Fund-raiser Saves the Day
- ador on Dr. Franklin Rose gives Former ‘Bachelor’ Contestant Vienna Girardi the Nose She has Wanted All her Life!
TagsCindi Harwood Rose Cindi Rose Cindi Rose silhouettes for survivors Dr. Franklin Rose Erica Rose fastest fundraising event greatest museum-quality paper profile portraits premier silhouette artists Rose Ribbon Foundation silhouette artist silhouette artists silhouettes by Cindi Victorian silhouettes