The PCOS Foundation is planning a PCOS weekend this coming September, which is PCOS awareness month.
Saturday, September 28th we will be having our Amerejuve 2013 PCOS Awareness 5K Fun Run and Walk, at the downtown Aquarium. This is our big annual fundraiser that helps us put on programs like our PCOS Symposium.
Shoshanna and Erica at Aishel House concert
Erica Rose has been active with the Aishel House in Houston which provides assistance to patients and families of any spiritual or religious belief with home-made kosher food, housing, babysitting, to those critically sick from all over the world who come to the renown Houston medical center for [...]
Dr. Franklin Rose Reviews – Testimonials – Word of Mouth – Patient Stories
Dr. Franklin Rose Reviews – Board Certified Houston Plastic Surgeon: By Utopia Plastic Surgery and Medical Spa in Uptown Park
From Hollywood to Houston to NYC the reviews are in! Patients rave about Dr. Franklin Rose for [...]
Please FollowFollow @adorcharm
Please FollowFollow @houstonsocial
- Top 10 List – Reasons to Have a Tubal Reversal (TR) Surgery
- World’s Best Silhouette Artist comes to Memphis Area!
- America’s top silhouette artist Cindi Rose to “Snip-Off” with Europe’s top silhouettest
- Silhouette portraits make great gifts of love!
- Silhouette Cindi Wonderland Pop Artist Gallery Show
- ador on Cancelled My Sprint Account After 14 Years
- Danielle on Cancelled My Sprint Account After 14 Years
- Danielle on School Silhouette Artist Cindi Fund-raiser Saves the Day
- ador on School Silhouette Artist Cindi Fund-raiser Saves the Day
- ador on Dr. Franklin Rose gives Former ‘Bachelor’ Contestant Vienna Girardi the Nose She has Wanted All her Life!
TagsCindi Harwood Rose Cindi Rose Cindi Rose silhouettes for survivors Dr. Franklin Rose Erica Rose fastest fundraising event greatest museum-quality paper profile portraits premier silhouette artists Rose Ribbon Foundation silhouette artist silhouette artists silhouettes by Cindi Victorian silhouettes