Read the story here:
Silhouette artist supreme, Cindi Harwood Rose’s own profile is favorably etched by this insightful story by art fine critic, Matt Williams of the trendy, Culture Map, about cutting edge artists. He looks at this Texas Rose—the woman, her numerous talents, contributions to society, culinary skills, bronze sculptures, and decides that C. Harwood -Rose merits his top notch stamp of approval and rave reviews. She is not the average silhouette artist. Although there are a handful that are truly great silhouette artists in this century, Rose stands supreme.
Rose does the classic, Victorian, silhouettes of hand-cutting pet and human profiles, face or full figure, but also does creative, insightful silhouettes. Unlike no other, she uses her mind to delve into the soul, capturing feature and personality, in her black paper profile cuttings. Her video on You Tube created with art director, Cody Bess and Carla Valencia—PaperScapes for 002 Magazine, show the museum ranked range.
Please FollowFollow @@adorcharm
Please FollowFollow @@houstonsocial
- Silhouette Artist Cindi Rose is Ciao Bella Magazine Cover Girl
- Renowned Silhouette Artist Cindi Rose Cuts Profiles to Benefit Philippine Relief Efforts
- Scruples Boutique Features Premier Silhouette Artist Cindi
- Web Developers in the Spotlight: The Problems With the ACA Healthcare Websites
- Why I think Google’s Decision Regarding Keyword Data Removal From Analytics is a Good Thing
- ador on Cancelled My Sprint Account After 14 Years
- Danielle on Cancelled My Sprint Account After 14 Years
- Danielle on School Silhouette Artist Cindi Fund-raiser Saves the Day
- ador on School Silhouette Artist Cindi Fund-raiser Saves the Day
- ador on Dr. Franklin Rose gives Former ‘Bachelor’ Contestant Vienna Girardi the Nose She has Wanted All her Life!
TagsCindi Harwood Rose Cindi Rose Cindi Rose silhouettes for survivors Dr. Franklin Rose Erica Rose fastest fundraising event greatest museum-quality paper profile portraits premier silhouette artists Rose Ribbon Foundation silhouette artist silhouette artists silhouettes by Cindi Victorian silhouettes