Rice Village Food and Wine Festival
May 15th-May 17th
Friday, May 15th
- 3pm B Pop Cart at Cyclone Anaya Taco Window
- 3-6pm Chipotle roasted Brisket Tacos, spicy coleslaw & salsa verde at Cyclone Anaya Taco Window
- 4-8 Shrimp and Crab Boil at Savory Spice Shop
- 10-6 Chai Tea and Cardamom Tea samples at British Isles
Saturday, May 16th
- 11 am-3pm Outdoor barbecue at Savory Spice Shop by chefs from Pinkerton’s barbecue
- Noon B Pop Cart at El Meson Restaurant
- 1 p.m. El Meson–Texas largest Paella served, Cooking starts at noon. B Pop sampling by El Meson
- 1 to 4 p.m. Café Rabelais offers samples of Beef Bourguignon
- 2 to 6pm Chipotle roasted Brisket Tacos, spicy coleslaw & salsa Verde at Cyclone Anaya Taco Window
- 10am to 6 Cardamom tea and Chai tea samples at British Isles
- 12-5 pm Cardamom tea and Chai tea samples at British Isles
El Meson 2425 University Boulevard
British Isles 2366 Rice Boulevard
Cyclone Anaya 5214 Morningside
Café Rabelais 2442 Times Boulevard
Savory Spice Shop 2516 Times Blvd.
Houston: Savory Spice Rice Village BBQ Pop-Up
May 16, 2015 at Savory Spice Shop – Rice Village in Houston, TX.
Join us for a special edition BBQ Pop-up in conjunction with the Rice Village Food & Wine Festival. BBQ Pitmaster Grant Pinkerton of Pinkerton’s Barbecue will be here once again with his Texas-size trailer pit, smoking the finest meats in Texas.